Skip to main content


Personal property may need additional protection

By agent, agree, articles, blanket, breakage, cameras, claim, claims, coins, collection, collector, cover, coverage, deductible, disappearance, earthquake, fine art, fire, floater, flood, furs, guns, homeowner, house, independent, Insurance, insure, insured, jewelry, location, loss, losses, maximum, musical, mysterious, new, personal, policy, possession, possessions, property, protect, rare books, silverware, sports, stamps, terrorism, theft, transit, Valuable Articles, valuables, value, wine
Homeowner insurance isn’t just for the structure of your house. It also provides protection for most of your personal possessions. Some possessions of special value may require additional protection through a personal articles floater that can provide coverage beyond your standard policy. The post Personal property may need additional protection appeared first on The Cincinnati Insurance Companies blog.
Read More