They looked just like any other circuit breakers: a set of electrical devices mounted in a steel box. But inside, invisible to the human eye, was a hidden danger. The breakers were smoldering at 159.7 degrees. Thermography made the danger visible.
More than 2 million people – about half of them under age 6 – swallow or have contact with a poisonous substance each year, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics. Be prepared in case of an accidental poisoning.
The post Poison prevention: Safety tips for parents and caregivers appeared first on The Cincinnati Insurance Companies blog.
The February edition of ClubSolutions Magazine, a publication for health club operators, features an article by Jayson Scott, national program director for Cincinnati’s fitness, sports and recreation program. He discusses how having a sexual misconduct awareness and prevention policy can protect a fitness club’s staff and clients.